Your photos deserve a secure and reliable way to transfer them between your iPhone and laptop. But is it possible to convert pictures taken with your iPhone to a laptop directly?
This article will show you step-by-step guidance on “how to transfer pictures from iPhone to laptop?” Or any PC quickly and easily.
Yes, it is possible and easy as well. This article offers different ways to transfer images from iPhone to PC/Mac/iPad.
Take note of the actions taken in this article, and you’ll be able to generate your photos, videos or any other data from your phone to your laptop without any hassle in no time.
6 ways to transfer pictures from iPhone to laptop:
With the volume of pictures that people take every day, you will inevitably regret the deletion one day.
Instead of storing your memories in a flash drive or hard drive, you may want to consider transferring your pictures directly from the iPhone itself so you can access them from any computer or device.
There are several different ways to transfer pictures from iPhone to laptop. Below are some ways to quickly get your pictures from your iPhone and place them on your laptop.
- By using the USB method
- iTunes backup
- iCloud account
How to transfer pictures from iPhone to the laptop using USB:
The simplest way to transfer images is with a USB cable, and this is the step by step method of transferring pictures from iPhone to laptop;
- Plug the USB cord that came with the iPhone into a USB port on the laptop.
- Plug the second end of the cord into the iPhone’s charging port, usually found at the bottom of the phone.
- The cable should plug in only one way; it won’t fit if you try to plug it in upside down.
- Click “Start” after that, click on “Computer.” Double-tap on the “Removable Disk”.
- An icon representing your iPhone in the window pops up.
- Now Click >> “Internal Storage” and >> “DCIM.”
- After that, Double-click on >>”100APPLE,” where all of your snapshots are stored by default in your iPhone.
- Open another window in Windows Explorer and navigate to the place where you want to save your pictures. For example, double-click on “Desktop” or “My Pictures.”
- Hold on Ctrl and click each picture you want to copy over to your laptop’s hard drive.
- You can choose multiple photos by holding down “Ctrl” while clicking each photo with your mouse cursor or holding down Shift while clicking the first and last photo in a range.
- Then Right-click one.
How to transfer pictures from iPhone laptop by downloading iTunes:
To convert your photos from your iPhone to your laptop; you have to download iTunes on your computer.
The process is as easy as you wish. Just follow the steps in this thoroughly, and you will find all the required information to complete the task successfully.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Open iTunes on the laptop/MacBook and select your device.
- After selecting your device from the laptop, double tap on the Photos tab in iTunes.
- Search for the “Sync Photos” box. You can also choose to sync from a specific folder or album by clicking “Choose folder…” or “Selected albums…”, respectively.
- Then click “Apply” to transfer photos from iPhone to Macbook.
How to transfer pictures from iPhone laptop by using iphoto:
Hats off to Apple for redefining how we take pictures, develop images and transfer data from one device to another.
So, do you want an iPhoto to transfer pictures from iPhone to laptop? If yes, you should read the details below.
Whether it’s iPhoto or iCloud, several tools can help you transfer pictures from your iPhone to the laptop. iPhoto is one of the best tools to take advantage of this problem.
iPhoto is the most reliable and secure software that allows users to get full access and copy All media files from iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android phones, etc.
This tool can be installed quickly and operate, with many integrated options available.
Here are some steps for transferring pictures from iPhone to Macbook: Download iPhoto on your iPhone by searching on the App Store and exploring for “iPhoto.
- “Click “Install” and enter your iTunes password when prompted.
- Open the iPhoto application on your iPhone. Click on the image or video you want to transfer to your laptop.
- The pictures should be prominently highlighted with a blue box around them.
- Tap “Share” from the options at the bottom of the screen, then tap “Email.” That will launch an email message that already has your photo attached.
- Enter your email address in the “To:” file and click on “Send.”
- Go to your email account on your computer’s web browser (Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, etc.) and open the message with your photo attachment.
- Now Click on the attachment to download it to your laptop.
How to transfer pictures from iPhone to the laptop through Bluetooth:
The iPhone is great, but it’s still a phone, and taking high-quality pictures with its camera is only half of the equation.
To do anything with your digital photos, you need to get them off the iPhone and onto your laptop.
If you’re using a PC or Mac with Bluetooth built-in or a Bluetooth dongle plugged in (for Macs, you’ll need OS X 10.5 or better), you can use Bluetooth to transfer your pictures from the iPhone.
The process is pretty simple, but it requires both devices to have Bluetooth turned on and be paired. So, here is a list of step by step guidance on what you need to do
- On your iPhone, go>> Settings app >> choose “General” from the list of options on the left side of the screen.
- Choose “Bluetooth” from the main pane that appears, and make sure it’s turned on by moving the slider next to “Bluetooth” so that it’s green and facing right.
- Go back into Settings and choose “Photos.” Scroll the mouse down until the option “Transfer to Mac or PC” appears on the screen.
- After that, transfer the images using the same process as elaborate for USB connections.
How to transfer pictures from iPhone to laptop via iCloud Photo Library:
Apple’s online storage service lets you access all the pictures stored in iCloud on other devices with the same iCloud account, like your iPhone, iPad or Mac.
If you have iOS 8 on one of these devices, you can view and edit those images right on your laptop without syncing them to iTunes first.
How can we get rid of any problem during transferring pictures from iPhone to the laptop?
To get rid of these problems, you should follow the given instructions,
- Reset your iPhone connection, location and privacy system.
- After that, again plug in your iPhone with a laptop/MacBook/PC and click on trust from iPhone.
- Instead of selecting all pictures from your iPhone to convert them to a laptop, try to select a shortlist of photos to import every time.
- In this way, the photos app of your device can easily import images.
- With time, tries to update the latest iTunes software on both devices, i.e., iPhone and laptop.
- If the photos app is getting stuck while importing images, restart your iPhone and laptop; that can help avoid minor glitches.
Also Read: Best Laptops Reviews and Guides
There are several easiest and simplest ways to transfer pictures/images from iPhone to laptop described in the above-written content in brief detail.
After completing these steps, you can skillfully transfer pictures from iPhone to laptop.
It is necessary to follow step-by-step instructions.
But if you don’t follow the steps correctly, your music will be lost forever! This is a widespread problem in transferring data from an iPhone to a laptop.